Rep. Alan Morgan – State House District 18
Thank you District 18!
Thank you for choosing me to represent you in the State House! The people of District 18 (Greer, Taylors, and Blue Ridge) made your voices heard, and chose me to represent you in the South Carolina State House. This victory showed that the people of District 18 are ready for a true Conservative fighter in the State House. Thank you for your support throughout the Special Election and Primary Season, and I look forward to having your support in November as well!
Watch Alan’s introduction speech here:
- Lower Taxes
- Improve Education
- Pro Life
- Fix Our Roads
- 2nd Amendment
- Fight Corruption
- Currently serving District 18 in the South Carolina State House
- Greer resident for nearly 20 years (since early High School)
- Graduate of Bob Jones University
- Wife Karis Morgan is a Public School teacher
- Member of Morningside Baptist Church
- Small Business Co-Owner
- Sales & Technology Director working with Christian and Private Schools
- Former SCGOP 3rd Vice Chairman
- SC Alt. Delegate to Republican National Convention (2016 & 2020)
Please check out the links above to learn more about me and the issues I am standing for in the South Carolina Legislature.